By focusing on four strategic pillars we contribute to creating an inclusive economy for long-term societal benefits.
We are the change agents and enablors for an inclsve and sustainable economy. We believe that the challenge inhibiting sustainability is not the lack of good solutions, but the lack of capabilities to embrace and adopt them. Our goal is to inspire a positive change in the economy by building on the principle of continuous improvement for long-term solutions. We bring relevant stakeholders and issues together to develop solutions, set out and implement strategic directions to add value and create impact for our clients.
walking the talk
We engage globally with different stakeholders to create an incslve economy. Through our solutions we contribute to the following Sustainable Development Goals.
In our news section we share with you some achievements and some tools and tips on how to transform to an incslve economy. You are also welcome to visit us during our upcoming events.
- Know the retailer! July 20, 2018
- Oxfam report indeed Ripe for Change, that is, by Oxfam itself July 11, 2018
- Sustainable import of fruit and vegetables increases to 70% March 8, 2018
- Securing a return on investment March 8, 2018
- Bridging the Finance Gap March 8, 2018
- Towards Finance Ready Business Cases March 8, 2018
- Developing and Implementing Fully Financed 4P Business Cases March 8, 2018
we are inclsve
It is our vision to co-create society where Me includes We. By addressing in the right issues and by brining in the right stakeholders we align long-term value creation for society with short-term benefits.
Catherine Yi Ravenstein
Giorgia is our consultancy intern.
Giorgia is currently in her last year of Economics and Business Bachelor’s at the University of Amsterdam. Her passion for sustainable economics drove her to join the inclsve team to make a tangible impact. Giorgia has an international background and therefore loves working in multicultural contexts.